Bond’s Annual Scholarship
Bond’s Escape Room is honored to announce we are offering a scholarship of $500 to aid a college or university student striving to achieve their academic goals. Bond’s Escape Room brings joy in creating life-thrilling experiences for family and friends. We are looking for students who demonstrate a strong resilience and passion for their field of study in business, game design, IT, programming, or similar fields of study.
In order to be selected for this application, the following must be applicable…
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university studying in one of the following fields: business, game design, IT, programming, or similar fields of study.
• Be in good academic standing with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Applicants must submit ALL of the following materials in one pdf or word document to be considered:
• Cover Letter that includes:
- A little bit about what makes you, You!
- Your full name, school you are attending
• An essay (maximum 1,000 words) answering the following prompt: Can games (board games, video games, group activities, sports, etc.) play a role in creating teamwork, communication, or peace in your community or the world?
Email all application materials in ONE document to email@example.com
Scholarship deadline is April 30, 2019