Join the team!
Do you love games and puzzles? Do you have a fun and playful personality? Are you looking for a job where you can utilize your creativity and special skills to bring joy to people? Bond’s Escape Room is always looking for new team-members who are reliable, friendly, and detail-oriented.
We are looking for game hosts, electronics-experts, administrators, artists, and more. Apply below and we’ll do what we can to add “locks people in rooms” to your resume.
Job Summary for Manager of Corporate Event Planning:
- Streamline our procedures for working with clients to create team building events for maximum efficiency
- Monitor the administrative processes associated with the pre-event and post-event phases of an event and the associated transitions between all event phases.
- Seamlessly switch between pitching our services to corporate clients and in related operational tasks
- Maximizes revenue opportunities by seeking long-term clients
- Personally present our services to potential clients
- Plan large and small events, both within our facility and on-site at other locations.
- Monitor guest and client satisfaction and meet team revenue and booking goals.
- Assist with brainstorming and refining concepts for our team building operations.
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience for Manager of Corporate Evant Planning
- At least two years of professional experience in planning, organization, and execution of events
- Graduate degree in a relevant field, such as education, recreation, psychology, social welfare, or other education-related field
- Experience facilitating experiential education programs, including team-building
- Technological literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience with startups
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Our ideal candidate takes initiative, follows through, and can work hard without supervision. They should have effective written and verbal communication skills and a positive detail. We seek someone who takes pride in their resourcefulness; someone who can see a problem as a challenge and find the best outcome.